The world’s best dive suit just got better.
– The Focea Comfort range has been acclaimed as the finest diving apparel in the world. Now Beuchat’s new Focea Comfort 5 offers even more improvements in terms of comfort, warmth and resistance!
– Maximum comfort thanks to its anatomical cut, high quality pre-forming, ultra-soft Elaskin neoprene, Flex System and Free Flex Zone
– Maximum warmth with its Fireskin lining and the Water Dam System (Beuchat patent) to prevent the inflow of water
– Maximum resistance with Supratex 2 kneepads plus further reinforcements at the shoulders, legs and seat.
– Black, trimmed with red imprints and red zips plus Black Shield protection for the shoulders, legs and seat
– Exclusive new high quality pre-forming for an anatomical cut ensuring maximum comfort, protection and ease of movement.
44 panels and 20 different neoprene grades
Flex System 2:
– Flex System 2: pre-forming, with special wide embossing at articulations for greater freedom of movement (inside the elbows and behind the knees)
Relative to the Focea Comfort 4: the Flex System 2 more than doubles the area covered by the Focea Comfort 4 Flex System to provide more
– Seamless stretch panels at articulations to reduce abrasion (armpits, inside elbows and behind knees)
High quality pre-forming for the curvature of the lower back and crotch to give a snugger-fitting anatomical suit
Lower back stretch panel:
– Elaskin 8.8 stretch panel in the lumbar region offers improved flexibility around the rear zip fastener for improved comfort especially when bending down to prepare and/or fit equipment, especially out of the water.
Free Flex Zone:
– The Free Flex Zone located around the shoulders and the back ensures flexibility at the junction of the torso and the arms to offer greater freedom of movement.
– Fireskin is a warm, water repellent fabric with a specially structured weave that offers a high degree of thermal protection.
– Reinforced seat
PU Black Shield protective panels on the shoulders, legs and seat
– Smooth inside collar giving a better seal with micro-adjustable closure by a non-aggressive elastic Velcro fastener that does not stick to the jersey or stitching
Zippered double wrist and ankle seals incorporating a reversible inner seal with a jersey lining and smooth neoprene exterior
45° notches on the inner seal edge-bonding seam to provide more elasticity and strength during dressing
– Large zipped neck opening (longer zip than on the Focea Comfort 4) fitted with an Elaskin gusset incorporating an anatomical cut on the hoodless one-piece for better comfort
Large G-Lock plus back zip with metal slider and embossed Water Dam System cover for a better seal (Beuchat patent)
Zipped wrists and ankles:
– Neoprene reinforcements at the ends of all the zips to avoid any risk of tearing should the sliders be subject to undue force
Finishing at extremities of zips:
– Neoprene panels bonded edge-to-edge with outer and inner overlock
– Outer seal edges bordered for greater strength
– Inner seal edges notched for improved flexibility
Universal computer holder:
– Original Beuchat system designed to hold the dive computer in place on the suit, particularly during deep dives (system compatible with all dive computer models)
– Original Focea Comfort hologram
– Positioned on the right forearm